Icorn strives to make this website accessible for all users, including people with disabilities.
The Icorn website has been designed and developed to be accessible to as many people as possible. However, if you find you have difficulty using this site please let us know and we will do our best to improve this in future maintenance and development.
Access Keys are keyboard shortcuts. Access keys can be used to allow quick access to particular areas of our website.
- PC running Windows using Internet Explorer v5+: Press and hold the ALT key, press the Access Key and then press ENTER.
- PC running Windows using Netscape v6+, Mozilla, Firefox: Press and hold the ALT key, then press the Access Key of your choice.
- Macintosh, press CONTROL + an access key.
Overview Access Keys
- Home: Access Key 0
- About ICORN: Access Key 1
- What Does ICORN Do?: Access Key 2
- The ICORN Newsletter: Access Key 3
- Contact ICORN Administration: Access Key 4
- Members' Area: Access Key 5
- Archive: Access Key 6
- ICORN Cities: Access Key 7
- ICORN Writers: Access Key 8
- Our Partners: Access Key 9
- NGO Links: Access Key a
- Literary Links: Access Key b
For voice: mark the text you want to have read and press V. This function require Opera 8 or higher, Safari 2.0.3 or higher. bodytext: Male. Navigation: Female.
The pages are tested in the most common browsers. MAC: Camino, Firefox, Safari, Netscape, IE MAC / PC: Firefox, IE, Opera, Mozilla and Netscape as well as mobile phone.